Saturday, April 14, 2012

Brisbane



On the train



As I have mentioned so many times in previous posts, op shopping is like my life. I am constantly walking into them and purchasing so many things that I think I can turn into something decent to wear. To expand my op shopping range, me and my friends ventured to Brisbane by train in order to shop till we drop! I give in really easily to the constant bargains that surround me at op shops and I obviously purchased a few too many items. I practically have a whole new wardrobe for me now! I even bought new things to decorate my room with. It was a great excuse to get dressed up in my new bright yellow blazer, black strapless singlet, turquoise pants I altered and my matching turquoise wedges. As you can see I looked very vibrant in the city! Overall it was a great day and I now am feeling quite satisfied with the huge amounts of clothing I now own.

Tiarna, x

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog and these outfit-pics! Follow you :)

    xoxo

    http://snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. likeeee your blog dear!!!
    keep posting and go for it!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and very feminine look! Love the greens!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete